Ghost Pearls can be used in the following applications:
- Ceramics and Pottery--The properties of Pearl allow it to be mixed with Glaze before Glaze firing. It creates incredible effects in your pottery or ceramics projects.
- Photo-Radar avoidance--Our silver pearl is so highly reflective that it has been used in clear coat over license plates to make a license plate unreadable by a flash camera, while being seemingly invisible.
- HOME THEATRE--Our silver pearl is perfect for making any wall into a high-quality movie screen. Applying our silver pearl in a matte clear polyurethane over white paint will create a reflective white movie screen wall for a home theatre. We did it here and it adds a lot of brightness to the picture!
- Deck and Fence painting--Add a glimmer of extra decor to any woodwork by adding a small amount of gold ghost pearl to water sealer or polyurethane. Will add a beautiful effect to bare wood. Our other colors will also do this, but gold is my personal favorite.
- Cement and floor sealers. Any clear coating added to any flooring can get much more beautiful by adding different colors of ghost pearls. They are extremely durable and can work as well outdoors as they do indoors.
- Screen Printing--can be mixed with clear screen-printing ink to create unusual effects on your screen printing jobs.
- GEL-COATINGS on fiberglass-add zing to any fibeglass project by adding pearls to your gelcoatings.
- Plastics Manufacturing and Hobbies--Pearls can be mixed with transparent PPE, PVC, or PET to create really cool looking plastic products.
- Faux Finish--When added to water-based clear polyurethane, it can be brushed right over a latex base coat to create really cool effects.
- Airbrush Art--Make any airbrush artwork stand out when you top-coat it with Pearl in a clear coat.
- Use Silver Ghost Pearl to revitalize your alloy wheels.
Products, Pearls, Candies, Flakes, Uses, Tips, About Us, Shop Pearls, Shop Candies, Shop Flakes