You can make your own green fluorescent paint to use on Vehicles, Walls, Bikes, Motorcycles very easily. Mix our pigments together and combine colors to make one-of-a-kind colors.
Green Fluorescent Paint Pigment
- Each Bag treats 1 sprayable quart of clear.
- Gives an ultra bright appearance. Good in Black Light.
- Used in solvent based paints. Recommended that you let it soak in the clear first, then add reducer / thinner for at least an hour.
- Will create a Green Fluorescent paint or Neon Green Paint that can be sprayed or brushed on.
- Recommended for limited exposure to sunlight. (all fluorescent paints have a tendency to fade without proper UV protection).
- Mixed or top coated with any of our Ghost Pearls ® or Ghost Chameleon Pearls ® in order to achieve incredible effects.
- Try combining colors to create a one-of-a-kind color.
We recommend starting with 1 25 gram bag per quart of sprayable clear paint/binder or 1/2 bag per pound of clear powder coat. These are all just starting ratios and will be adjusted for your specific use.
If you have any reservations about whether our products work in liquid wrap or other coatings, don’t! You should know that we were the pioneers who introduced Pearls to the world.
Shop with us…the leader in paint and Pearl Pigments Since 2005
Make sure to check out our products on Amazon Prime! We now accept Amazon Pay!
There are no reviews yet.