You can make your own blue fluorescent paint to use on Vehicles, Walls, Bikes, Motorcycles very easily. Our pigments can all be mixed together and combined to make one-of-a-kind colors.
Blue Fluorescent Paint Pigment
- Each Bag treats 1 sprayable quart of clear.
- Gives an ultra bright appearance. Good in Black Light.
- Used in solvent based paints. Recommended that you let it soak in the clear first, then add reducer / thinner for at least an hour.
- Create a Blue Fluorescent paint that is sprayed or brushed on.
- Recommended for limited exposure to sunlight. (all fluorescent paints have a tendency to fade without proper UV protection).
- Mix or top coat with any of our Ghost Pearls ® or Ghost Chameleon Pearls ® in order to achieve incredible effects.
- Try combining colors to create a one-of-a-kind color.
We recommend starting with 1 25 gram bag per quart of sprayable clear paint/binder or 1/2 bag per pound of clear powder coat. These are all just starting ratios and will be adjusted for your specific use.
Shop with us…the leader in paint and Pearl Pigments Since 2005
Make sure to check out our products on Amazon Prime!