Chameleon Paint Pearls
Showing all 27 results
Color-Shift or Chameleon Paint Pearls
- Our Chameleon Paint Pearls and Flip Pearls will give you a long lasting color shift effect.
- Mix into automotive paint, epoxy resin, silicone (for mermaid tail paint or aquatic taxidermy), cerakote (for firearms coatings), fiberglass, powder coatings, and even hot glue or plastics.
- Some of our Chameleon Paint Pearls are transparent, but look white in the bag, letting the base color shine through. Some competitors describe them as “Alien”. Even white is a good base color for these “Ghost Chameleons”.
- Look for them by checking that the part number ends with a 59 or a 79.
- Paint With Pearl has been selling these Chameleon Paint Pearl Pigments since 2008, give them a try!
These color changing Chameleon paint pearls offer up to 6 color shifts, depending on the pearl pigments that you choose for your custom paint. It is very important to remember that our Chameleons are virtually identical to all the other brands of “Colorshift” pigments out there, but at a much better price. We literally use the same manufacturers as the larger companies, but have sacrificed our own profits to provide a better price to the consumer.
Paint With Pearl is the original seller of pearl pigments on the Internet. We have been around since 2005, and have upheld an amazing reputation as far as customer satisfaction is concerned. You can always count on speedy shipping, great customer service, and when you call us, you will always talk to an owner of the company. Never any need to ask for a manager. We have been around for 10 years and are on our second web site. Check out our old site if you like. Don’t forget to check out our Youtube Channel. As usual, thank you for shopping with us!