You can make your own Fluorescent Blue Paint Pigment to use on Vehicles, Walls, Bikes, Motorcycles very easily. Our pigments can all be mixed together and combined to make one-of-a-kind colors.
Try this in epoxy resin, polishes, sealers or other coatings for a great custom effect!
Fluorescent Blue Paint Pigment
- Each Bag treats 1 sprayable quart of clear.
- Gives an ultra bright appearance. Good in Black Light.
- Can be used in solvent based paints. Recommended that you let it soak in reducer / thinner for at least an hour.
- Will create a Fluorescent Blue Paint Pigment that can be sprayed or brushed on.
- Recommended for limited exposure to sunlight. (all fluorescent paints have a tendency to fade without proper UV protection).
- can be mixed or top coated with any of our Ghost Pearls ® or Ghost Chameleon Pearls ® in order to achieve incredible effects.
- Try combining colors to create a one-of-a-kind color.
We recommend starting with 1 25 gram bag per quart of sprayable clear paint/binder or 1/2 bag per pound of clear powder coat. These are all just starting ratios and can be adjusted for your specific use.
If you have any reservations about whether our products work in dip or other coatings, you should know that we were the pioneers who introduced Plasti Dip Pearls to the world.
For years we have been selling metallic paint pigments, pearl pigment, candy paint, and Temperature Changing Paint for your custom paint jobs.
Shop with us…the leader in Paint Pigments and Pearl Pigments Since 2005